UPtown Yonge BIA is celebrating summer with 3 monthly draws
CONTEST TERMS AND RULES
- SPONSOR: The Snap it UP Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by the UPtown Yonge BIA (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario 18 years of age or older excluding Board members, employees and volunteers of the Uptown Yonge BIA and their immediate families. Owners, employees or any other associated personnel of a Member Business (as defined below) are prohibited from submitting an entry with a receipt or photo from their own business but may submit an entry with a receipt or photo from any other Member Business. Entries not in compliance with any of the Contest Terms and Rules, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- MEMBER BUSINESSES: BIA Members include any business occupying commercial space (either owned or leased from a commercial landlord) located within the UPtown Yonge Business Improvement Area as specified by the official City of Toronto Boundary Map. Home-based businesses at a location where the business owner also resides are excluded.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Entry ballots will be accepted starting May 15, 2022 until August 14, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- CONTEST DETAILS: By law, no purchase is required to enter but participants are encouraged to support our businesses and shop local. Entrants must complete the online entry form and upload a photo of either:
1) a receipt for a purchase made; OR
2) a product available for sale
at a Member Business during the Contest Period. Each image may only be used once. Multiple entries with similar images will be disqualified. Receipt photos must clearly depict the business name and the date of the purchase. Entries can also be submitted via Canadapost to:
Snap it UP Contest,
UPtown Yonge BIA,
PO Box 67096,
Yonge Eglinton PO,
Toronto, ON M4P 3C8
Be sure to include your name, phone number, email and a copy of your receipt or image.
One winner will be randomly selected on each of the three draw dates:
June 15, 2022
July 15, 2022
August 15, 2022
All entries qualify for all subsequent draws however, Entrants can only win once. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be required to answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
- NOTICE: Winners will be notified by phone and/or email and must claim their prize within 10 days of notification. Prizes not claimed within this time period will be forfeited.
- PRIZES: One $500 voucher will be awarded on each of the three draw dates. Vouchers may only be redeemed through UPtown Yonge BIA towards purchase credits at participating Member Businesses. If desired, each $500 voucher may be split and redeemed accordingly at up to three Member Businesses. Within 60 days of notification, Winners will be required to contact the Sponsor with details about desired redemption locations and corresponding values ($500 total). The Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to facilitate such requests. Redemption requests are not guaranteed and are pending availability and participation by Member Businesses. As directed by the Winner, the Sponsor will transfer a sum to the desired Member Business and the Winner will then receive a credit to be redeemed towards purchases (after tax) at the Member Business in accordance with the specific policies of the Member Business. Wherever possible, the Sponsor will purchase a Gift Card or similar from the Member Business on behalf of the Winner. Once confirmed, redemption details become final. If redemption details have not been confirmed within 60 days of notification, the prize will be a $500 Gift Card or similar, redeemable at a Member Business or Businesses chosen solely by the Sponsor.
- RELEASE: Winners authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes relating to this contest.
Terms and conditions of this Contest are subject to change without notice. The Sponsor assumes no liability or responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes, or for the goods or services received in exchange for prizes.